Wake up with Spirit! Weekdays from 6:45 to 9:00 a.m. we bring you our locally-produced Catholic morning show, Spirit Mornings, with Bruce, Jen, and Jeb. The Spirit Mornings team brings you Catholic news, local news and weather, interviews with local priests that you know, national guests, and so much more. All centered on our aim for YOU to encounter Jesus!
*Weekend Edition Saturday and Sunday from 6:00-6:30 a.m., and Saturday evenings at 5:30 p.m.
Scroll down to access the previous week’s audio, listener-favorite segments, and more!
- Monday's Show (April 19) - Good Book Club/Dcn. Peter Kennedy: 1 Timothy 5:24-6:10 - Dr. Donna Harrison: Chief Executive Officer of the American Association of Pro-Life OBGYN - Most Reverend Thomas John Paprocki: Diocese of Springfield in Illinois. Book Eight Steps to Spiritual and Physical Fitness - Dr. Bob Schuchts: Healing the Whole Person Conference at St. Gerald's Catholic Church in Ralston, NE
- Tuesday's Show (April 20) - Fr. Andrew Heaslip/Ask a Priest - Fr. James Kubicki: President of St. Francis Mission in South Dakota - Good Book Club/Dcn. Steve Nelson (St. James Parish, Omaha): 1 Timothy 6:11-21 - Catholic Charities Omaha
- Wednesday's Show (April 21) - Good Book Club/Fr. Eric Clark (St. Peter Parish, Lincoln): Titus 1 - Matthew Bunson: Author, Historian, Professor, Theologian, Papal Expert, Senior Contributor at EWTN News Correspondent, Co-Host of Register Radio on EWTN - Dan LeRoy: an author, journalist and teacher - Anthony Destefano: Author - Our Lady's Picture Book
- Thursday's Show (April 22) - Good Book Club/Dr. Mark Giszczak (Associate Professor of Sacred Scripture Ausustine Institute): Titus 2 - NE Catholic Conference - Jenny Hubbard: Writer for the magnificat periodical - Amanda Frasier: South Central Nebraska Right to Life
- Friday's Show (April 23) - Mass Prep/Fr. Mark McKercher (St. Robert Parish, Omaha) - Laura Buddenberg: Executive director of Essential Pregnancy Services - Good Book Club/Dcn. Jay Reily (St. Vincent de Paul Parish, Omaha): Titus 3