The Good Book Club | Spirit Mornings
What is The Good Book Club?
- The Good Book Club is a powerful, engaging look at "The Good Book"--the Bible.
- It airs Monday through Friday on the Spirit Catholic Radio Spirit Mornings show at 8:00 a.m.
- Each day features a different chapter from the Bible and a different guest providing commentary and reflection.
- Readings are taken from the beautifully-produced, captivating Truth and Life Audio Bible.
- The Good Book Club is a perfect opportunity to add the Word of God to your morning.
The Good Book Club is currently reading chapters from the four Gospels.
How do I join The Good Book Club?
The Good Book Club is open to everyone and there is no need to sign up.
Simply tune-in weekdays during the Spirit Mornings morning show to hear and reflect on God's Word.
- To ensure you receive the latest information regarding The Good Book Club, including current and upcoming readings, be sure to subscribe to our free, bi-monthly Radio Halos, where you'll receive the latest. Click here to join.