As Catholics, we’re called to share the Good News of Jesus Christ with others. This is Spirit Catholic Radio’s mission. We want all people to have a personal encounter with Jesus Christ.
We work toward this mission by broadcasting the Gospel message over the radio airwaves, but we also rely on you, our listeners, to help.
If you love Spirit Catholic Radio and would like to help “Share the Spirit,” here are a few ideas to help you get started:
- Visit our studio location to pick up tune-in cards (or call us and we’ll mail them to you!) to hand out to friends, family, neighbors or even strangers. Encourage them to listen to Spirit Catholic Radio. Tip: You might even share a program that you think they’d enjoy listening to.
- Leave tune-in cards (see above regarding how to get these cards) at the gym, in a shopping cart, in a bill you’re mailing or another public place. You never know who will see the card and tune in.
- Pay it forward: Pay for the coffee of the car behind you in line. Be sure to ask the cashier to hand the person behind you a Spirit Catholic Radio tune-in card.
- Submit a message about Spirit Catholic Radio to your parish bulletin. Visit this page to download and print a custom bulletin announcement.
- Place a Spirit Catholic Radio bumper sticker on your vehicle. To get your free bumper sticker, please visit one of our three studio locations or call 855.571.0200.
- Display a Spirit Catholic Radio yard sign in your yard. To get your free yard sign, please visit one of our three studio locations or call 855.571.0200.
- “Like” Spirit Catholic Radio on Facebook and share the page and its posts with your friends and family. Click here to visit our page.
- Become a Spirit Catholic Radio volunteer. Fill our our volunteer form here.
- Pray for the mission of Spirit Catholic Radio daily. You can also join our Prayer Apostolate. The Apostolate prays for the mission of Spirit Catholic Radio and you’ll receive one email per month with special intentions. Email us to be added to the Apostolate.