Spirit Catholic Radio School Folders
DUE TO GOOD FRIDAY, DEADLINE EXTENDED TO APRIL 1
Each year we provide approximately 25,000 colorful, two-pocket homework folders to Catholic students, compliments of generous business underwriters—they’re our gift to you. Students in our listening areas of Omaha, Council Bluffs, Lincoln, Northeast Nebraska, Central Nebraska and North Platte are invited to use and enjoy the folders in whichever way best serves their needs.
The folders are printed with the artwork from the winners and runners-up from our annual Catholic Schools art contest. Each year, the winners’ artwork is printed on the covers and featured on our web site at spiritcatholicradio.com. Both students and teachers have their names announced on Spirit Catholic Radio in the spring and also win a variety of prizes.
Information was sent to all Catholic schools and home schools in the listening area. Contact your school's art teacher for more information. Below, please find the specifics of the 2013 school folder art contest.
The theme of the contest this year is Holy Families in the Bible. This can be any family in the Bible!
Spirit Catholic Radio is excited to showcase the talent at local schools and this contest is a great way to show recognition for the teachers and students who work so hard. Feel free to contact Kelly Miller, Marketing and Promotions Manager, with any questions via e-mail.
- The contest is open to all Catholic k-8th grade students and homeschool students in the Spirit Catholic Radio Network listening area.
- All participants will enter their designs to Spirit Catholic Radio by:
- It is the responsibility of the teachers to mail or deliver the entries by the deadline.
- Mailing and delivery: Spirit Catholic Radio
- The designs should be based on the following theme:Holy Families in the Bible. Please note that this is not limited to the Holy Family of Mary, Joseph and Jesus. ANY Holy Family in the Bible can be represented.
- Please limit design to 5 colors.
- Designs can be entered via hand drawing.
- Important:Please include student’s name, address, phone, e-mail, school name, grade and art teacher’s name with each entry and any other information you may feel is pertinent.
- Please submit entries only once.
- Three grade divisions (one winner, one runner-up and second place from each division):
- The winners will be determined by the staff at Spirit Catholic Radio Network.
- All entries become the property of Spirit Catholic Radio Network.
- The 2013 schedule is as follows:
Entry Deadline: Friday, March 29, 2013, by 4 p.m.
- Please note: if you would like your students’ artwork back at the end of the contest please let us know. We will make it available for pick-up.
- Two-pocket folders, complete with winning designs, delivered to schools in August 2013.