Spirit Catholic Radio Contest Rules
These rules are applicable to all Spirit Catholic Radio Network contests unless specifically noted otherwise for a particular contest.
- No purchase necessary, no prize substitution. Prizes are non transferable and not negotiable. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Winners are responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes, if any.
- Only one winner per household. Must be 18 years of age or older. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Must be a legal resident of Nebraska or Iowa and live in the greater Omaha/Lincoln/Council Bluffs metropolitan or rural area. Winning households may not win the same contest twice within a 30-day period. Some contests allow younger winners. Ask at the time of the contest if this is allowed. Minors are required to travel with a parent or legal guardian where necessary.
- Employees of Spirit Catholic Radio Network, VSS Catholic Communications and participating sponsors are not eligible to participate to win.
- By participating, winners grant permission for their voice and telephone call to be recorded and rebroadcast for promotional use on Spirit Catholic Radio, and further agree to sign a hold harmless agreement and release agreement before receiving a prize. If you are not available at the time of our phone call, you forfeit the prize.
- This contest is not open to owners, officers, employees, consultants or advertising marketing agencies of/for any radio station or cable television franchise in the Omaha/Lincoln/Council Bluffs area or total survey areas defined by Arbitron Radio.
- Spirit Catholic Radio Network limits the winning of major prizes to once every 6 months.
- Spirit Catholic Radio Network reserves the right to amend or change the above rules at anytime as well as end any contest anytime. All decisions of station management with regard to the awarding of prizes, the selection of winners and the interpretation of these rules shall be final. Each contestant by virtue of entering the contest agrees to accept the decision of the station as final.
- Spirit Catholic Radio Network is not responsible for technical failure including, but not limited to, reception, telecommunications equipment, internet access, database storage or operator error.
- DISCLAIMERS: All federal, state and/or local rules and regulations apply; void where prohibited by law; winners are responsible for any and all taxes associated with the acceptance of their prize. Winners accept all liabilities for use of prize. The above-named companies accept no liability or responsibility for damages, losses or injuries of any kind resulting from acceptance or use of any prize. Sponsors of contests reserve the right to contact all participants about additional offers. You may opt out of such offers at any time. Your personal information will not be shared or sold to any third party companies and will only be used by the station and sponsor.